WHY CHOOSE AQUATEK PLUMBING & GAS
YOUR PLUMBING EXPERTS IN SOMERTON PARK
Are you living in Somerton Park and looking for a local plumber and or gas fitter? Aquatek Plumbing & Gas is your reliable and trustworthy plumbing specialist for all major or minor plumbing and gas needs in your area.
At Aquatek Plumbing & Gas, we are highly experienced and work with the best Master Plumbers and Gas Fitters in Somerton Park and provide affordable and efficient solutions for all your plumbing and gas needs in your home. We are known for our high-quality workmanship and our focus is on complete customer satisfaction. Our Aquatek plumbers are neat and tidy and always make sure that your home is left clean and you are happy with the work we have done for you.
24/7 EMERGENCY PLUMBING IN SOMERTON PARK
Do you experience a plumbing or gas emergency in Somerton Park and need help quickly? A pipe may have burst in your kitchen, your toilet is blocked, or you may suddenly find yourself with no hot water. You might be able to smell gas, water may be coming back up through your shower, bath or kitchen sink, or you may have a tap that you are unable to turn off and you are at risk of flooding. Do not put your self or your home at risk, we at Aquatek Plumbing & Gas are equipped to tackle all types of plumbing and gas emergencies without delay, such as:
- Hot water service and repairs
- Burst water pipes
- Leaks and flooding
- Gas leaks
- Hot water system failure
- Blocked toilets
- Blocked drains
- Broken taps
WHAT CAN I DO UNTIL MY AQUATEK PLUMBER COMES TO MY PROPERTY?
- Burst water pipe: If a pipe burst at your house, turn the water meter off to the property that will prevent further damage and flooding
- Blocked drain: If you experience problems with your drains, we recommend to stop using sinks, toilets, showers, basins, hot water service and taps in the house until your plumber arrives and clear the blockage.
- Leaking toilet: Avoid using the toilet and avoid flushing it.
- Leaking tap: If it is just a drip you can use a cloth to protect cupboard and sink. If water is going everywhere, turn the water meter off to the property.
- Burst hot water system: Keep children and pets away as the water can be very hot, turn water and or power to the system off.