Do you have any plumbing issue in your home in Largs Bay? At Aquatek Plumbing & Gas we provide a wide range of plumbing and gas services for our local residents in Largs Bay.
We are always quick to respond whether it’s a major emergency or minor repairs, and our team of professional and qualified Largs Bay plumbers are equipped to tackle both the biggest and smallest jobs. As part of our first-rate customer service, we make sure that we offer competitive prices and workmanship of the highest quality.
We are always here to help, and as part of the service we provide in Largs Bay:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Free quotes
- No call-out fees
- Discounts for pensioners and seniors
- Up-front pricing, whenever possible
You can count on us for all your plumbing and gas needs, including:
- Hot water system maintenance and repairs (including gas, electric, solar and heat pump water heaters)
- Blocked drains (including kitchen, bathroom and laundry)
- Burst and leaking pipes
- Leaking taps
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Toilet cistern and pan replacement and repair
- Gas appliance installation, commissioning and servicing
- Dishwasher, fridge and washing machine installation
WHY CHOOSE AQUATEK PLUMBING & GAS
AREAS WE SERVICE
DO YOU HAVE A LEAKING OR BROKEN TAP?
We are experts in repairing leaking and dripping taps throughout your house, including in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry and outdoor area. We are equipped to deal with any type of problems that you might encounter with the taps in your home in Largs Bay, including:
- Dripping taps
- Leaking taps
- Taps that do not open fully
- Taps that do not completely shut off
- Taps that have become difficult to turn
- Noisy taps
- Water hammer (which can potentially lead to pipe damage)
Adelaide homes feature a range of different tap designs and styles, but our team of skilled Largs Bay plumbers is experienced at working with all varieties of taps, including:
- Mixer taps
- Half-turn and quarter-turn taps
- Jumper valve and washer taps
- Sensor taps
- Wall-mounted taps
When you call one of our local Largs Bay plumbers to deal with a leaking tap, we will either repair the tap or, when it is more cost-effective for you, we might suggest that a better solution is to replace any faulty taps. If this is the case, we can take care of both the supply and installation of your new taps.
In addition to fixing leaking taps, at Aquatek Plumbing and Gas we also take care of all your other bathroom, kitchen and laundry plumbing needs, including fridge, dishwasher and washing machine installation, toilet and cistern repairs, and repairing leaking pipes.
At Aquatek Plumbing and Gas, we also offer a 24/7 emergency plumbing service for Largs Bay and we can deal with broken taps, as well as leaking or burst water pipes, at any time of the day or night.