GAS HOT WATER
gas hot water systems are an efficient and cost-effective way for Adelaide homeowners to have a plentiful supply of hot water on demand.
The majority of gas hot water units are instantaneous or continuous flow systems, which means that the gas burner that heats the water is only in use when hot water is required. This type of on-demand system means that water is not being heated unnecessarily, reducing your costs and creating greater operational efficiency. Both natural gas and LPG gas can be utilised in continuous hot water systems, which can be designed to fit all sizes and styles of Adelaide home.
The other type of gas hot water units that we install, service and repair are storage systems. Water is automatically heated to a set temperature, where it remains in a storage tank awaiting use. When the hot water in the tank has been used, it refills and then heating begins again. You get a strong flow of water for your bath, shower, kitchen or laundry using a gas hot water storage system, and tanks come in different sizes to suit the space you have available in your home. Gas hot water storage systems can be powered by either natural gas or LPG.
At Aquatek Plumbing & Gas, we are experienced in repairing, servicing and maintaining all varieties of gas hot water systems. Whether you have a gas hot water storage tank or a continuous flow system, powered by either natural gas or LPG, we are equipped both to install and repair every type of gas hot water unit. We can also repair and service solar hot water units that are boosted by gas.
Whatever the type of problem you are encountering, we are equipped to tackle any type of gas hot water system problem or emergency, including:
- Water that is not heating up (or is only lukewarm)
- Pilot light that will not ignite
- Pilot light that frequently goes out
- Burst hot water tank
- Hot water tank leaks
- Water that is dirty or discoloured
- Does not need much space, can be wall mounted
- Water is heated as you need it, so you never run out of hot water
- Controllers can be installed to accurately deliver required water temperature
- You may need to upgrade your gas line which can add to your upfront cost
- Unit requires electrical power supply to operate
- Upfront purchase cost are lower than other types of units
- Lower installation costs with no upgrade of gas line required
- Delivers hot water faster, as the water is stored ready for use
- Tank size takes up space
- Heat loss from the tank, whether the water is being used or not
- Not as energy efficient as a solar or continuous flow unit
Call Aquatek Plumbing & Gas on 8123 3535 for 24/7 emergency gas hot water system repairs. Our plumbers and gas fitters serve all areas and suburbs across Adelaide. At Aquatek Plumbing & Gas, we are experienced at installing, repairing and servicing all major brands of gas hot water systems, including: