Are you living in Birkenhead and looking for a local plumber and or gas fitter? Aquatek Plumbing & Gas is your reliable and trustworthy plumbing specialist for all major or minor plumbing and gas needs in your area.
At Aquatek Plumbing & Gas, we are highly experienced and work with the best Master Plumbers and Gas Fitters in Birkenhead and provide cost-effective and efficient solutions for all your plumbing and gas needs in your home. We are known for our high-quality workmanship and our focus is on complete customer satisfaction. Our Aquatek plumbers are neat and tidy and always make sure that your home is left clean and you are happy with the work we have done.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE IN BIRKENHEAD
You can depend on us in every emergency situation and you can call us 24/7 on 8123 3535 and we are happy to support you with expert advice regarding your plumbing or gas emergency until we arrive at your property to fix the issue. We employ only the most enthusiastic and qualified plumbers and ensure at all times the highest standard of service and quality workmanship.
Do you experience a plumbing or gas emergency in Birkenhead and need help quickly? A pipe may have burst in your kitchen, your toilet may not be flushing, or you may suddenly find yourself with no hot water. You might be able to smell gas, water may be coming back up through your shower, bath or kitchen sink, or you may have a tap that you are unable to turn off and you are at risk of flooding.
- No hot water
- Hot water system leaks
- Hot water system failure
- Burst water pipes
- Leaks and flooding
- Gas leaks
- Blocked toilets
- Blocked drains
- Broken taps
- Burst water pipe: If a pipe burst at your house, turn the water meter off to the property that will prevent further damage and flooding
- Blocked drain: If you experience problems with your drains, we recommend to stop using sinks, toilets, showers, basins, hot water and taps in the house until your plumber arrives and clear the blockage.
- Leaking toilet: Avoid using the toilet and avoid flushing it.
- Leaking tap: If it is just a drip you can use a cloth to protect cupboard and sink. If water is going everywhere, turn the water meter off to the property.
- Burst hot water system: Keep children and pets away as the water can be very hot, turn water and or power to the system off.
WHY CHOOSE AQUATEK PLUMBING & GAS
WHAT WE DO IN BIRKENHEAD